Associate Community Manager, Hearthstone and Diablo, Brazil
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our user's experience.
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking someone passionate about the gaming industry, player communities, brand communication, marketing, and customer service. They would join our community development team that is dedicated to building player excitement and relationships. The ideal candidate is driven and creative has in-depth experience on social media, possesses strong task management skills, and comes with a proven track record of successful community management and development efforts in the entertainment industry.
- Act as public-facing representative of Blizzard and communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and at events
- Contribute to the design and execution of community development programs for their franchise
- Support communication plans and channel management
- Execute community development projects
- Contribute to technical and creative writing projects such as blogs, patch notes, and copywriting
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and volunteers
- Engage with players at in-person and online events
- Work closely with integrated marketing, web & mobile, and game teams
- Provide meaningful feedback on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum four years’ experience with brand communications, forums, and social media
- Experience with channel management, publishing calendars, reporting & analytics
- Familiarity with project management and process improvement
- Ability to meet deliverables amid a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to travel, including international travel, and work long hours and weekends as needed
- Excellent communications skills in Brazilian Portuguese, English, and Spanish
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
- Third party relationship management experience
- Project management training and experience
- A passionate gamer possessing ample experience with Blizzard games
- Existing strong personal network within Blizzard’s communities
- Video production and/or graphic arts experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Back to top