Assistant QA Analyst
The QA analyst ensures that only high quality games and applications are released by testing, filing bugs into the database, and working closely with all related teams.
- Perform testing assignments with limited supervision.
- Document bugs with clear and straightforward reproducible steps and check similar issues that are being tested.
- Identify issues outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
- Maintain bugs in the database through their entire life cycle.
- Work closely with the other QA members and teams.
- Give suggestions and feedback on Blizzard products.
- Able to identify surface level bugs, duplicate bugs, issues that need additional research, and track the bug lifecycle
- Able to evaluate and prioritize daily tasks
- Able to follow a test plan
- Able to follow and complete a testing checklist
- Native speaker with excellent knowledge of the Korean language
- Good English reading comprehension and conversational skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to avoid ambiguity, confusion and inefficiency in communication during test cycles
- Able to provide adequate and accurate information for tracking both active and implemented bugs and tasks
- Able to write clear and concise bug reports in English that conform to the established bug writing standards of Blizzard QA
- Have a positive attitude, good people skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment
- Proactively seek out work
- Able to manage his / her own time and be able to multitask effectively.
- Basic working knowledge of operating systems, web browsers, and the MS office suite of software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Able to use debug commands or testing scripts fluently to follow QA procedures
- Good understanding of game mechanics and major lore elements for all of our franchises
- Game / Web / Software QA and / or development experience
- Proficient English oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of all Blizzard games
Required Application Materials
- Resume (both English and Korean)
- Cover Letter (both English and Korean)
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top