Animator - Temp
Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation.
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in game development, television, or film industry using Maya or equivalent 3D program
- A demo reel, demonstrating excellent 3D animation skills
- Passion for film, animation and video games
- An animation test is required (Acting or Action - ask for details)
- Able to effectively collaborate with other artists, producers, and programmers
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Assist in supporting and evolving the cinematics team with constructive feedback both technically and artistically
- Artistic skills: story boarding, gesture drawing, 2D animation, composition
- Technical skills: rigging, scripting, and understanding of pipeline
- Physical skills: acting, martial arts, and choreography
- Film making skills: cinematography, pre-visualization, editing, and story writing
- Understanding of FX, particles, cloth, and hair as they contribute to a character’s performance
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top