- Help the team understand user patterns using both internal and 3rd party data.
- Define problems and opportunities through analysis of current behaviors combined with product goals.
- Create and show solutions to create tagging strategies and work with engineering to ensure the right data is being measured.
- Deliver and follow through using dashboards, reports, and data-driven recommendations to evaluate designs and inspire new ideas
- Mentor others as you level up the soft and hard skills of our current team.
- Serious passion for user-centered design
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team lead / manager
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as an analyst, researcher, data scientist or similar
- Examples of study designs and analytics strategies
- Examples of easily digestible story-based reports
- Experience using Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel Power Pivot, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience setting tagging strategy and implementing tags with tag managing solutions
- Experience with Web, mobile, and PC application tracking
- Experience with large-scale digital stores
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Metric Insights, etc.)
- Experience pulling data with SQL
- Experience running A / B tests
- Experience creating user focused KPI’s
- Experience training, mentoring, and managing other analysts
- A degree in statistics, information science, social science, informatics, computer science (CS), MBA, or related
- Loves puppies (kittens, badgers, or other related juvenile animals are also ok)
- URL or PDF of your portfolio / studies / reports
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top