As the Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for a team of Design Consultants and/or Design Assistants for administrative activities, quality of performance, customer experience, employee satisfaction and driving sales results to achieve company financial expectations. You will lead by example and live our core values and help all employees strive to constantly improve. Motivating and rewarding employees for spectacular Customer experience, Revenue, Close Rate, ASV, Quality & Commitments are vital to our success, and it’s your responsibility to lead your team to achieve company targets. Employee support and motivation must be a core strength along with the ability to address sub optimum results, which may require corrective counseling. Expert in PSC, Coaching, Product, Sales Process, and sales systems are required and vital to the success of this role.
Why work here?
For starters, Blinds.com is the world’s largest online window covering company, and we’ve got a demonstrably awesome 20-year track record. From our open-floor office to our open-door ethos, our culture is rooted in improving, evolving and having fun (we’re pretty serious about cake, cook-offs and ping pong). Most importantly, our team members are always inspired and ready for growth.
We merged with The Home Depot, the world’s #1 home improvement retailer, with $91 billion in revenue. That means we’ve got the resources and the runway to create truly magical, out-of-the-box work. Moreover, this position will play an important role in leveraging our culture, people, systems, processes and technology — ultimately to provide incredible customer experiences, while growing business for Blinds.com and The Home Depot. This is your chance to be part of something big.
Annnnnd, we’re also ranked as one of The Top 5 Workplaces in Texas and have consistently won the following awards: The Best Place to Work in Houston (Houston Business Journal), Houston’s Top Workplaces (Houston Chronicle) and Houston’s Best and Brightest.
Are you ready for this?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching, mentoring, assistance and advice to team members
- Possess an expert level understanding of products and processes and sales systems
- Real-time supervision of sales floor metrics
- Build and maintain customer loyalty by providing the right solution to everyone you encounter
- Meet or exceed performance standards as set forth by the company
- Partner with Performance Managers to develop sales team skill
- Routinely review sales, efficiency, and QA reporting
- Collaborate with HR and leadership to issue accountability when necessary
- Make it easy for customers to do business with us
- Set professional, measurable goals for yourself and strive to attain them; continuously improve yourself and others around you
- Contribute to the company by providing great ideas and feedback
- Be a constant ambassador of GCC’s core values and mission statement
- Perform other duties as required by Management
- Deliver Performance Reviews to DC’s per company expectations
- Listen to calls and provide feedback to DC & performance managers
- 5 Hours of sales phone time each month to maintain skill and keep current on systems, processes, and voice of customer
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities
- Prior sales experience
- Excellent Communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills including experience with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet
- Must adhere to work schedule
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Managed teams of sales people
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales management experience or equivalent work experience
- Monthly Revenue Targets as outlined in the annual sales plan
- Close Rate Targets as outlined in the annual sales plan
- ASV as outlined in the annual sales plan
- DC calls/day average of 18
- DC Sample rate of 50%+
- DC Quality score of 90%+
- DC Commitment rate of 90%+
Blinds.com, based in Houston, Texas, is the largest online seller of blinds. The National Association for Business Resources named Blinds.com one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in the country.
Our Core Values
These aren’t just buried in an employee manual somewhere. We live and breathe them. They’re on the walls. They come up constantly in conversation. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO.
- Experiment without fear
- Improve continuously
- Be yourself and speak up
- Enjoy the ride
General office environment with primary responsibilities being clerical/administrative. Standing and walking around the sales floor the majority of the time or seated at a desk. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate with no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is performed in the office environment, with standard office equipment.
Back to top