Video Producer, House of Highlights
House of Highlights is shaping the conversation around sports. HoH is not just a content voice, but a distinctive personality that reflects, celebrates and amplifies youth culture. It is not just a social influencer: it actually influences behavior by fueling viral movements, as seen with the #DriveByDunkChallenge, the Running Man Challenge, and many more. What makes HoH so unique? The relatable, personal delivery feels as if @houseofhighlights is having a conversation with you and your friends. Join Steph Curry, Lebron James, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, and millions of others and follow the action @HouseofHighlights on Instagram.
About the role:
We are looking for a Video Producer to be an integral part of the House of Highlights team (HoH). Our HoH team is changing the game in how tomorrow’s athletes and content creators are being featured and we're looking for someone to elevate our content to the next level. This role will collaborate with the entire video team on story planning, pitch process and feature segments. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct and produce high quality visually appealing videos
- Work closely with, direct, and guide on-camera talent, guests, and shoots in the field
- Work with editors in post-production
- Work closely with sales on branded content projects
- Collaborate on story planning and pitch process
- Plan future events and story coverage in conjunction with content, programming, and analytics teams
- Supervise and coordinate remote shoots in the field
- Work with production leadership in NYC and San Francisco to schedule editing and post-production needs
- Find new technology and processes to increase efficiency and improve overall video quality
- 4+ years feature producing in a high volume environment
- Ability to complete multiple assignments efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong writing and field producing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and efficiently
- Proven skills in working with talent and interview subjects
- Experience with all forms of visual storytelling, digital and linear
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
- Final Cut or Adobe Premiere editing knowledge and understanding preferred
- Working knowledge of the latest digital video tools from prosumer to top of the line cameras, lights, and microphones
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply).
Bachelor’s degree with focus in related field such as journalism, sports management, media studies
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top