Senior Video Editor, House of Highlights
House of Highlights is changing the way we talk about sports, both on and off the court. HoH is not just a social influencer: it influences behavior by fueling viral moments, as seen with #DriveByDunkChallenge, the Running Man Challenge, and many more. HoH is a creator of culture and the validator of what’s fire in today’s youth culture. What makes HoH unique? The relatable, personal style of sports coverage, as if @houseofhighlights is having a conversation with you and your friends about the most relevant cultural moment. Join the conversation and follow the unparalleled engagement on Instagram @HouseofHighlights.
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Video Editor to join our House of Highlights (HoH) team! Our HoH team is changing the game in how tomorrow’s athletes and content creators are being featured and we're looking for someone to elevate our content to the next level. The Senior Video Editor for our HoH team will work closely with both HoH and B/R video producers to create unique original content. The Senior Video Editor’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the production of highest end, feature length pieces from start to finish, including pre-production work, production in the field
- Oversee and make decisions regarding overall creative/editorial direction of finished content in tandem with producers
- Assist graphics department in integrating graphics
- Remain knowledgeable of the latest editing and related technology
- Work with HoH programming team on best content and formats for Instagram and other social platforms
- Proven working experience in sports media, social media or related field
- 8+ years experience editing video
- Mastery in Adobe Suite and Premiere
- Expert in all video/audio codecs and files
- Mastery in color correction, audio mixing and mixdowns
- Excellent, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Deep knowledge and passion for sports, entertainment, popular culture
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply).
Bachelor’s degree with focus in related field such as journalism, sports management, media studies
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top