Senior User Experience Designer
Please include a link to your portfolio
The Senior UX/Interaction Designer role on the product team owns the interaction, information architecture, and functional design of products and features across Bleacher Report, including the website, mobile apps, and internal tools. Drawing on your own user and internal research, you will envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life by developing personas, user flows, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes. You will work with Visual Designers, Engineering, and Product Managers to develop the design for new products/features, going from whiteboard concepts to launched in production.
The candidate will be responsible for
Creating and evolving the Bleacher Report UX/Interaction design strategy for web, mobile apps, and internal tools.
Conducting usability research with users or internal stakeholders
Creating personas, user flows, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction design concepts with the cross-functional team and visual design partners.
- Collaborating with product, engineering, content, video, and sales teams on the overall product design process across all Bleacher Report properties.
The ideal candidate will have
3+ years of UX/Interaction product design experience.
Portfolio demonstrating extensive experience with creating clean, beautiful, and functional user interfaces.
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or similar tools.
Basic understanding of web standards & the engineering feasibility of proposed designs. You don't have to be a programmer, but you should understand how a design could be built in HTML/CSS and how to deliver design assets to the engineering team.
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to take creative feedback while iterating quickly on multiple projects.
Bonus points for those who
- Looooooooooooove sports (yay sports!)
- Appreciate just the right touch of animation.
- Have a BA or MFA in Human Computer Interaction or related field.
- Never, under any circumstance, refer to themselves as rockstars, ninjas, pirates, etc…
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, Art works with the Engineering, Design, and Business Development Teams to brainstorm and build new features and products for the Bleacher Report site.
Back to top