Senior Manager, Social Moments
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Bleacher Report, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
The social media Senior Manager will lead a team of editors, designers and content creators. Reporting to the Executive Editor, this managerial position will coordinate innovative daily social media executions that leverage all of B/R’s content producing arms while also breaking new ground and delivering new experiences. This person should be a visual first content consumer and should constantly be thinking creatively about how we tell stories that make sense for a phone-first generation.
- Manage production and publishing of social content across various teams in Bleacher Report. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments.
- Oversee production processes such as: assignment docs, managing resources, budgets and assignments, communicating with production and outside BR departments, advanced planning and billing. Establishes new processes, procedures and methods that improve production outcomes.
- Provide creative guidance to associate editors, deputy editors, designers, and freelance creators to ensure they are meeting production deadlines and deliverables.
- 3-5 years experience managing social media accounts at a digital publisher
- Proven experience managing medium (7 FTE) to large (15 FTE) sized teams
- Strong track record of creating viral content across Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social networks
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top