Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is looking for a full time Receptionist/Office Assistant to support the SF office. This person will open the office at 9:00am and close the office at 5:00pm, assisting with reception duties, administrative support, and general office support. You will oversee the front desk, including but not limited to keeping the area clean and organized, greeting and accommodating guests, employees, and vendors, answering main phone line, accepting deliveries, distributing mail, and assisting staff with shipping needs.
- Provide direct support to Office Manager for all duties as delegated
- Complete monthly credit card expense(s) with Finance deadlines
- Assist with internal and external meetings and events including catering and set up
- Responsible for the maintenance and appearance of common area, conference rooms, kitchen, storage, and general office
- Responsible for ordering all kitchen and office supplies while maintaining an appropriate level of stock and within budget
- Kitchen maintenance including but not limited to stocking appropriate food, snack, and beverages at least twice a day, running and emptying dishwasher as needed, make fresh coffee daily, and manage monthly fridge cleans
- 1-2 years experience in administrative/operational role
- Must have strong communication and organization skills; be proactive; and have great attention to detail
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Expense management and budget accountability experience preferred
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google platforms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to lift 30lbs multiple times a day
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, Art works with the Engineering, Design, and Business Development Teams to brainstorm and build new features and products for the Bleacher Report site.
Back to top