Motion Graphics Designer
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. It’s vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive B/R app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join our Graphic Design team. This Motion Graphic Designer is someone who wants to create visual stories to engage our fans across all social media platforms. This role is specifically responsible for conceptualizing and creating high quality motion-based graphics for assigned projects that align with B/R’s brand. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, concept, and execute creative for any or all areas of video
- Collaborate with Creative Manager and Graphics Producers to ensure a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of assigned projects, ensuring they are executed accurately and within required deadlines
Seeking candidates with:
- Mastery of graphic design software packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Software) required
- Ability to execute projects quickly under tight deadlines; comfortable working in a newsroom environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required; must work effectively as part of a team
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of sports preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or design strongly preferred
- 5-7 years’ relevant work experience in motion design, preferably in a digital media environment
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top