Manager, Branded Content Services
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
As a division of Turner, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant startup culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
About the Role:
Our Branded Content Services team is looking for a Manager to join our brand new team. The team is dedicated to ensuring flawless execution of campaigns through active collaboration with strategy, sales, creative, and production teams. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Lead day to day management of sold Branded Content programs, overseeing pre-launch, launch, and post campaign activity
- Own post-sale client communications, act with confidence, and provide world class service to drive renewal business
- Build comprehensive wrap-up decks that leverage insights and analytics from around the organization
- Facilitate feedback loop, on a account basis, to inform internal stakeholders of program success and areas for opportunity
- Effectively drive the client upsell process by leveraging content and audience insights
- Be an account expert and leader by understanding business objectives, and clearly articulating the value of Bleacher Report to the client, throughout the entire campaign lifecycle
- Maintain strong relationships with programming and editorial to develop fluency in Bleacher Report’s voice as a cultural brand
- At least 5 years of client services in the media world; digital video and/or custom content sales experience highly preferred and a keen interest in social monetization is a plus
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills for working in a cross functional team environment
- Effective time management skills to maintain multiple projects with complex details and timelines
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently as well as within the team setting
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Data and insights driven approach to problem solving
- Proven track record owning relationships, both internal and external, with excellent communication skills
- Experience working closely with content creators and / or editorial teams
- Personal interest in sports is a plus, but not a requirement
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top