Ingest/Media Management Assistant (Temporary)
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive B/R app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
We are looking for a Ingest/Media Management Assistant to work in its busy NYC based production studios during the NFL and College Football Season. This position is a temporary position that from 9/1/17-2/5/18. This position is also not eligible for benefits.
About the job:
- Assists in the control room ingest process for all studio video content. This includes live Facebook studio video, branded content and daily live to tape video created for the B/R app and web page, Podcasts, and Remote Field Content.
- Sets up and monitors live streams utilizing Wirecast software. Coordinates with the programming team and producers on sending videos to correct live stream destinations with correct metadata
- Exports and publishes daily video content to Bleacher Report’s mobile app and web page
- Sets up and monitors the ingest and encoding processes for College Football game highlights
- Assists with MAM deployment and implementation to content teams across departments
- Assists in LTO archiving and metadata tagging
- Assists in organization and media management across multiple storage volumes
- Assists with technical directing of control room content.
- Bachelor's degree in communications/video production
- 1-2 years of experience working in a media production environment. Live production experience is a plus
- Experience editing with Adobe Premiere is preferred
- Solid computer and technical background, preferably with Mac OS
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Quick learner of new technologies, able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with media asset management systems a plus
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top