Editor, Social Moments
We are the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks
About the role:
The Editor, Social Moments will work on a team of designers and content creators to conceptualize and produce social media content. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this position will coordinate innovative daily social executions that leverage all of B/R’s content producing arms while also breaking new ground and delivering new types of social experiences. This person should be a visual first content consumer and should constantly be thinking creatively about how we tell stories that make sense for a phone-first generation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate production and publishing of social media content. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments.
- Manage production processes such as: assignment docs, managing resources, budgets and assignments, communicating with production and outside BR departments, advanced planning and billing. Establishes new processes, procedures and methods that improve production outcomes.
- Provide creative support to designers and freelance creators to ensure they are meeting production deadlines and deliverables.
- 3-5 years experience managing social media accounts at a digital publisher
- Strong track record of creating viral content across Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Deep understanding of current and emerging social networks
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top