Director, Brand Marketing
Director, Brand Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced brand marketer to lead Bleacher Report’s (B/R) brand marketing programs. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop strategies for national campaigns as well as lead a team through the execution of marketing initiatives. This includes strategy alignment with brand partners, budget management, cross-functional planning, agency management and ongoing communications with senior executives.
The ideal candidate is a thoughtful leader who has worked with lifestyle brands and has experience managing integrated marketing processes. He or she will be a natural people connector and thrive in situations where he/she must handle multiple stakeholders and varied responsibilities. This role requires strong creative and strategic skill sets with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Build brand awareness and adoption of B/R and its platforms
- Further establish B/R’s reputation as an exciting and innovative lifestyle brand by developing new ways to connect with audiences.
- Maximize reach with new audiences while also engaging our existing audience
- Develop brand marketing strategies that will guide our brand efforts.
- Lead day-to-day program operations to ensure that campaigns are on-target, on-budget and aligned with core brand and business objectives.
- Build and lead a team in the execution of the strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with creative, content, sales, PR and production teams through ideation, execution and launch.
- Lead the management of agency and external vendor relationships.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Establish key performance indicators and measure results for each project.
- 7+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, or brand management for brands with proven ability to develop effective and engaging advertising and integrated marketing programs.
- Deep connection with the lifestyle brand ecosystem, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Fashion, etc.
- Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team remotely and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex projects and assess a variety opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a successful track record building engaged and talented teams.
- Excellent project leadership skills with great attention to detail and an eye for creativity/design.
- Experience working and thriving in a fast-paced environment that requires lots of multitasking and thinking on your feet.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who can thrive and have fun in a changing environment where he/she will have a big impact on the future of the company.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, Art works with the Engineering, Design, and Business Development Teams to brainstorm and build new features and products for the Bleacher Report site.
Back to top