Director, Brand Marketing
Director, Brand Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced brand marketer to lead Bleacher Report’s (B/R) brand marketing programs. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop strategies for national campaigns as well as lead a team through the execution of marketing initiatives. This includes strategy alignment with brand partners, budget management, cross-functional planning, agency management and ongoing communications with senior executives.
The ideal candidate is a thoughtful leader who has worked with lifestyle brands and has experience managing integrated marketing processes. He or she will be a natural people connector and thrive in situations where he/she must handle multiple stakeholders and varied responsibilities. This role requires strong creative and strategic skill sets with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Build brand awareness and adoption of B/R and its platforms
- Further establish B/R’s reputation as an exciting and innovative lifestyle brand by developing new ways to connect with audiences.
- Maximize reach with new audiences while also engaging our existing audience
- Develop brand marketing strategies that will guide our brand efforts.
- Lead day-to-day program operations to ensure that campaigns are on-target, on-budget and aligned with core brand and business objectives.
- Build and lead a team in the execution of the strategies and programs.
- Collaborate with creative, content, sales, PR and production teams through ideation, execution and launch.
- Lead the management of agency and external vendor relationships.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Establish key performance indicators and measure results for each project.
- 7+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, or brand management for brands with proven ability to develop effective and engaging advertising and integrated marketing programs.
- Deep connection with the lifestyle brand ecosystem, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Fashion, etc.
- Strong management and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team remotely and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex projects and assess a variety opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a successful track record building engaged and talented teams.
- Excellent project leadership skills with great attention to detail and an eye for creativity/design.
- Experience working and thriving in a fast-paced environment that requires lots of multitasking and thinking on your feet.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who can thrive and have fun in a changing environment where he/she will have a big impact on the future of the company.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top