Director, Ad Products
Bleacher Report is the voice of today’s sports fan. As the digital leader in sports content, B/R produces some of the most unique, timely and in-depth content catering to sports fans across the globe.
Bleacher Report offers a fast-paced, energetic, and fun work environment. Our team members are deeply passionate about what we do, making us feel like we’re never truly “working” while at the office. With multiple TVs hanging from every corner, you’ll never miss a game, the next viral highlight, or even Chuck & Kenny banter on Inside the NBA.
- Oversee development of all ad products at Bleacher Report
- Create Ad Product role, including defining process, timelines for delivery and deliverables
- Work with Sales team to understand market needs and revenue opportunities, create MRD to hand off to Ad Tech
- Understand site needs, and consumer behaviors, to create products that balance revenue with an accelerated user growth
- Understand the role of social within the advertising industry and determine ways to generate revenue through a huge social reach
- Work hand-in-hand with Director of Ad Tech to define Product specifications
- Innovate on existing products and ensure Sales team is equipped with world-class products to take to market
- Create go-to-market positioning and for all ad products, work with Ad Tech to ensure trafficking and execution documentation is created
- Report on success of products and determine next steps for innovation
- At least seven years of digital media experience (at a publisher, agency, or ad tech company)
- At least two years overseeing process and working on product rollouts
- 2-3 years experience working within an ad server
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- High level of understanding of programmatic advertising space
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top