Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
As a division of Turner, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant startup culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
- You will build and launch new features and data services for Bleacher Report’s sports analytics platform
- You will work closely with Product Managers to understand requirements and develop solutions
- You will gain experience operating and maintaining a high-volume consumer-facing platform
- You will ship code frequently, often daily
- You will work closely with a top-notch engineering team on continuously improving our development and deployment processes
- 3+ years experience with ASP.NET C# - emphasis on WebAPI and RESTful service development
- 3+ years experience with database design and SQL optimization (PostreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in all aspects of scalable service development including the use of established design patterns, test-driven-development, refactoring, and code reviews
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across engineering teams
- Comfortable with fast-paced, iterative, agile design cycles
- Honesty, friendly attitude, and good sense of humor
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with other languages/technologies (Ruby, Elixir, etc.)
- Experience with general front-end development (HTML, CSS, MVC, etc.) and front-end framekworks (React, AngularJS)
- Experience working on a high-traffic website or platform
- Contributions to the open-source community
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top