Analytics Analyst (Temporary, Remote OK)
Bleacher Report is one of Turner Broadcasting's leading digital businesses. It is the site of choice for the next generation of sports fans. Attracting millions of sports fans every month with its fun, comprehensive, and entertaining team-based content, B/R is one of the fastest-growing sports sites, competing with the likes of ESPN and Yahoo! Sports. Since being acquired by Turner Sports in August 2012, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant start-up culture.
Bleacher Report's analytics team is seeking a part-time, temporary analyst to cover a project involving the logging of various key data points like video, social KPIs and traditional site metrics. In addition, the individual may be responsible for daily/weekly metrics summary reports that will be distributed to key project stakeholders. This role will have a video analytics focus and has an end date of August 31st, 2017.
- Individual will be responsible for the logging of video, social data and traditional site metrics.
- Generating daily/weekly analytics snapshots.
- We’re looking for a sports fanatic who also knows how to read and react to data
- Possess strong writing and communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Math/Economics, Marketing/Advertising, or Communications is preferred
- Must be comfortable with a flexible work schedule
- Part-time employment on a temporary project basis
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Google Sheets as well as proficient in Google Analytics and social media platform analytics dashboards.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Director of Sales Operations
KT works hand-in-hand with the Sales and Marketing Teams to streamline daily initiatives and provide support where needed to make sure people and teams can succeed.
Back to top