Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is looking for a Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant who will provide support to two executives as well as general office support to the NY staff.
- Executive Support for two Bleacher Report executives
- Calendar management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Assist with bi-annual off site event planning (booking conference rooms, group reservations, and other logistics)
- Expense management
- Other duties as assigned
- Office Support
- Independently oversee the front desk including keeping area cleaned and organized
- Greet and accommodate guests, employees, and vendors
- Sign for deliveries, distribute mail, and assist staff with shipping needs
- Maintain office appearance, including conference rooms, kitchen, storage and other areas
- Assist office manager with stocking kitchen, including placing orders for food, drinks and snacks
- Assist with internal and external meetings and events, including ordering catering and setup
- Other special projects as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in administrative assistant role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. multiple times a day
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Must have great attention to detail and be proactive
- Sufficient at Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google platforms
- Expense management and budget accountability experience preferred.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Meet Some of Bleacher Report's Employees
Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, Art works with the Engineering, Design, and Business Development Teams to brainstorm and build new features and products for the Bleacher Report site.
Back to top