Senior Software Engineer
We are a team of software engineers and finance geeks making unbiasedfinancial advice available to people everyone. That's a big change for WallStreet, which has excluded small investors from smart portfoliomanagement...until now. We help our customers cut their fees, avoid excessiverisks and save on taxes, which means that they and their families will facebetter choices down the road.
We're growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technologyto scale our business. We're looking for software engineers who want to buildimpactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financialoutcomes for families.
- Are a talented backend software engineer with experience architecting systems/services and supporting them in production?
- Excited about solving problems and architecting scalable and extensible platforms.
- Have a strong test discipline.
- Are resourceful and can work independently while communicating effectively with the team.
- Passionate about personal finance.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or JVM based language
- Strong passion for User Experience and the ability to partner with Product Management teams
- Experience with AWS, particularly ECS
Perks and Benefits:
Market salary with strong annual bonus plan
Company 401k match
Healthcare Benefits backed by BlackRock
Daily catered lunch with fully stocked company kitchen
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative ActionEmployer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statusesprotected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants withcriminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49of the San Francisco Police Code.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top