Senior Recruitment Partner
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Business Unit Overview:
At BlackRock, we are building a world class HR team. Human Resources provides a broad range of services, programs and products to BlackRock employees and business managers. Human Resources manages its operations through a combination of business alignment, cross-business services and functional specialties. Our Talent Acquisition function consists of Lateral, Campus and Executive Sourcing teams who are responsible for sourcing and hiring the best talent in the market as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
Your primary responsibilities will focus on talent attraction, recruitment, and placement for a variety of BlackRock's Investments Businesses. The position will be based in Budapest and the focus is to partner with hiring managers to scope hiring needs and execute hiring plans. You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting and development of relationships with Business Partners and candidates across the globe. You are the perfect candidate if you have a high degree of professional maturity, executive level presence and experience to partner with senior hiring managers and experienced candidates through the entire recruitment process. Your playground will be the global marketplace, you will face limitless challenges to solve and limitless opportunities for learning and development.
Key Success Indicators
• Understanding business context and landscape; and executing against hiring for the business that underpins the collective one BlackRock approach in an ever shifting landscape
• Using current market intel from both the internal and external landscape and using that intel to deliver recruitment solutions and actions
• Using accurate and timely data metrics to help the business make informed decisions on their hiring plans
• Building successful and credible partnerships with Business Groups, HRBP's, COOs and Business Managers which are consultative, informed and effective
• Stakeholders include Talent Acquisition team members, individual senior and executive Hiring Managers & Functional Leaders, COOs and Business Management teams, HR counterparts and all candidates
• Actively managing open positions across the Investments Business in the EMEA region
• Managing appropriate hiring approval processes in liaison with Business Managers, Finance Officers, HR Business Partners and Compensation Consultants
• Partner with our internal sourcing team on different hiring projects that increase the pool of diverse talents for different business units.
• Working closely with the compensation team on complex offers in partnership with the legal team (equity buyouts, deferred compensations, non-compete interests, etc.)
• Managing high level candidates predominantly from the financial services sector and coaching them during the selection process
• Deliver internal and external recruitment information and updates to the business using data, reporting and intel
• Build talent pools for BlackRock from both the passive and non-passive candidate markets
• Participate in the development of ongoing and cost-effective sourcing strategies
• Educate and influence hiring managers on diversity hiring, candidates' skill sets, recruiting process, strategy and market conditions
• Executing against best in class assessment, selection and hiring methodology
• Hiring diverse candidates, attracting diverse candidates and becoming a diversity champion
• Being part of the Global HR structure including Global TA structure in BlackRock, participating in cross business initiatives, driving collective goals and objectives
Knowledge/ Experience/Skills Required:
• Experience of recruiting within financial services or an equal performance driven industry sector
• Ability to manage demanding and stressful situations and in the same time capable of making positive impact
• Knowledge of EMEA recruiting landscape and context
• Understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and practices
• Managing high calibre candidates and managing their expectations
• Knowledge and understanding of working with recruitment partners and search firms
• Excellent communication skills
• Diversity mindset and excellent skills in identifying and engaging diverse candidates
• Being part of virtual teams and able to manage regional and global projects remotely
• Financial Services industry experience desirable, other business backgrounds could include mid-size or large, global companies with complex compensation programs, companies accustomed to relocation challenges, matrix structured businesses and high growth
- 4-7 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting including recruiting senior level or niche market professionals
• Stakeholder and relationship management skills; Team player, good consulting skills, tenacity and resilience;
• Dealing with ambiguity, multi tasking, driven and attention to detail
• Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Microsoft Office proficient and extensive experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top