FutureAdvisor Client Service Analyst
- Princeton, NJ
About this role
Technology & Operations
Want to use your unique background to make an impact on the clients we serve in a team that thrives with quality, innovation, collaboration and accountability?
Client Serve Center is part of BlackRock's Client Experience Platform which partners with Global Client Services and Aladdin Client Sales and Solutions. CEP is focused on enhancing our client experience by continuously developing and improving our process through the deployment of digital tools. This will help deepen our relationships with institutional clients and scale our client model more strategically.
FutureAdvisor is a technology platform within BlackRock and is revolutionizing the finance service industry. The firm builds software that brings high-quality financial advice to everyone. FutureAdvisor is focused delivering better financial outcomes for everyday people.
FutureAdvisor is a digital platform for delivering financial advice and investment management and is a part of BlackRock's Digital Wealth organization. This product has both a digital platform and more traditional asset management service component to support its clients.
The FutureAdvisor Service Center provides dedicated support to our many clients - our partner institutions, the advisors using our product to build their businesses, and most importantly, our end investors. At its core, our team provides operational services to support client onboarding, including account opening, asset transfers, NIGO resolution, and pre-trade reviews, as well as providing ongoing servicing to clients with respect to their managed accounts. Come join our team and experience what it feels like to be part of an organization that makes a difference!
- Manage the client onboarding process from generation of custodian paperwork, follow-up, client education, and preparation of accounts for trading.
- Handle unique asset transfer cases and developing internal procedures or automated solutions where needed.
- Resolve NIGOs with clients, advisors and back office operations
- Communicate the sign-up process to clients and setting client expectations for their onboarding experience.
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate them.
- Answer questions about our service, the algorithm, the onboarding process, and technical issues via phone and email.
- Work with product, platform delivery and engineering teams to improve user experience and develop product enhancements, such as:
- Independently identify process and website improvements
- Create specs and engineering tickets for work to be evaluated and completed to resolve identified issues.
- Create and test new ideas to improve enrollment success [call campaigns, new emails, etc]
- Help determine workflow and test processes for new products and platforms
- Train new employees on existing software systems and company procedures
- Troubleshoot User Interface issues including technical issues, bugs, and user error and confidently work through issues with clients and engineering team.
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Flexibility to cover phone lines until 6 pm EST
- 2 + years of work experience in finance or a customer facing role.
- Customer service orientation and attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Highly Proactive, taking on ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Efficiency and ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact as a team member and maintain a flexible attitude
- Curiosity and Professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Desire to learn about the Investment Management industry
- General knowledge of financial markets, investment classes, and business operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access & Internet Explorer)
- Aladdin, SalesForce, Branchnet, ClientWorks, WealthScape, and/or Atlassian/Confluence experience a plus
- Financial service experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate interested in learning investing and key financial concepts.
- Bachelor's degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top