Finance Analyst with T&E experience
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Business Unit Overview:
The T&E team is responsible for developing the infrastructure that allows for employee compliance and management oversight of the firm's Travel and Expense Reimbursement policy. This includes:
- Facilitating reporting to employee's managers of non-compliance with policy
- Ensure that all modifications to the Travel and Expense Reimbursement policy are supported by the oversight infrastructure
- Carry out the BlackRock's T&E Reimbursement Policy through an automated workflow system with no impact to the credit worthiness of the firm and fair and timely reimbursement to employees.
The T&E team will perform the necessary training and reporting to their clients to ensure the firm can properly file tax returns and assess the allocation of all employee reimbursable expenses.
The purpose of the position is to monitor through auditing and/or reporting compliance with the Travel and Expense Policy.
- Review T&E reports in Concur as per the Global T&E policy and ensure that expenses comply with both internal and external audit requirements
- Ability to manage all customer inquiries, escalate to the management as appropriate
- Responsible for creating Business Reporting and managing various processes including Corporate card management program
- Manage all processes adhering to agreed SLA 's and T&E controls
- Processing corporate card applications and making timely payment to corporate card vendors
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of corporate card statement with Concur and Oracle
- Distribution of AI reports to stakeholders
- Accountable for developing and maintaining the key Metrics that drive the success of the T&E program.
- Responsible for continuous improvement for processes
- Develop relationship framework with Internal stakeholders for continuous feedback
- Participate in other ad hoc projects
- Minimum 3 years' experience in T&E operation
- Prior experience of Concur application
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Good command of English
- Ability to apply independent judgement to resolve or escalate issues
- Self-motivated Team player
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer oriented
- Flexible approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top