Employer Brand Content Coordinator, Budapest
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Employer Brand Content Coordinator (Associate)
The competition for top talent is fiercer than ever, so how do you stand out as an employer? That's what BlackRock's Employer Brand team is all about. We're responsible for positioning BlackRock as a great place to work in order to attract, engage and hire the best and most diverse talent. We're working to define what our unique employer value proposition is to share with the world just how awesome BlackRock is as a place to work - and bringing it to life in a number of places where we engage with potential candidates. Our team is uniquely positioned to make a true impact on the future of the company, and we're hiring for an Employer Brand Content Coordinator to come along on the journey.
What you'll be doing:
We're looking for an Employer Brand Content Coordinator to help us create compelling cross-channel content that authentically showcases BlackRock's culture and what it's like to work here, as a means to attract top talent to the firm. Some of the ways that you'll bring this to life are:
- Developing content to share organically across corporate BlackRock social media channels, as well as on newly created employer brand-specific social media channels
- Creating targeted, paid social media campaigns for specific talent populations in partnership with external agency - in particular, diverse talent, tech talent, and early career talent
- Maintaining static employer brand content on job boards, including the build out of new country-specific pages and talent segment-specific pages
- Responding to company reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed
- Sharing content with the core recruiting and sourcing teams to distribute via email to candidates
- Making content changes to the careers site using the CMS and partnering with external site hosting agency to add new content
- Managing development of new recruitment marketing assets and updates to existing ones (i.e. recruiting ads, brochures, display advertising, swag) in partnership with internal and external creative resources
- Creating campaign-style content for key initiatives and talent segments
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in an employer brand, social media, digital marketing, or editorial role
- Fluency in English, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a global company, with an understanding of how to tailor content to international markets (especially the US)
- A proven track record of developing compelling digital marketing content, and a passion for doing so
- Extreme attention to detail; holds internal and external partners to the same high standards
- The ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Expressed interest in employer branding and recruitment marketing, and an understanding of the value of this function at a company
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience building new social networks and cultivating existing ones
- Previous content management system (CMS) usage
- Ability to scale programs globally
- External vendor management experience
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top