Digital Workplace Support Technician
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support in our Seoul office. Responding to incident tickets raised by our helpdesk, as well as handling ad-hoc "shoulder-tap" requests from staff regarding day-to-day support of the technology environment. Members of this team in the region are also involved in the delivery of projects and overall maintenance of the Desktop environment plus local office IT Infrastructure by coordinating with global technology infrastructure teams. This role also incorporates elements of facilities management, business continuity and vendor management
BlackRock is looking for a full time Digital Workplace support technician in Korea. Reporting into the regional Digital Workplace team lead, your responsibilities will include Being the point of escalation for the Korea business, ensuring major incidents are communicated with stakeholders and technology management
- Provide desktop support services for End Users in the BlackRock Korea office
- Facilities management and Vendor management for the Seoul office
- Own the delivery of technology and facilities projects impacting the Korea office
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role. You will need to keep clients engaged on projects, policies and standards while collaborating with your managers and infrastructure teams outside Korea to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Outstanding Korean and English communication skills in written and verbal form
- Knowledge of enterprise technology platforms, from the desktop through to back end infrastructure
- Willingness to take on new challenges and stretch yourself in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Korean Cyber security and Data Privacy laws would be considered an advantage.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top