About this role
The Data Integrity Group (DIG) is entrusted with the management of security, market, and credit data that is integral to the investment decision process for BlackRock and its BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. DIG partners closely with teams such as Portfolio Management, Global Capital Markets, Relationship Management, Portfolio Compliance, Risk Analytics, Regulatory Reporting, and others. DIG is tasked with supplying accurate data efficiently and in a timely manner throughout BlackRock's proprietary Aladdin® Trading system. DIG is a distributed team, with presence across 8 offices in 4 countries, servicing more than $25 trillion in AUM on Aladdin for BlackRock and BRS clients spanning 6 continents and all spectrums of the financial markets.
- Model new holdings for terms and conditions as well as time series data in the Aladdin Investment System for BlackRock and BRS Clients.
- Resolve Security and Issuer modeling related issues for partner groups in the investment decision process, including trade confirmation, projected vs realized cash flows, risk analytics, compliance and regulatory adherence, collateral management, credit exposures, and others.
- Adhoc data analysis for key projects, sales opportunities, and new client implementations.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external clients as subject matter authorities in Aladdin security, issuer, and credit data.
- Partner with business analysts and developers in innovation to improve the Aladdin product, build process efficiency and scale, improve data quality, reduce operating risk, and navigate the changing market.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required, with preference to business fields such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- A 'Student of the Markets' mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business.
- Basic knowledge of fixed income, equity, and derivative instruments.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, fast paced, and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem-solving attitude.
- Base knowledge of technical tools such as SQL, UNIX, or Python is a plus
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.