About this role
- Deliver Premium Client Experience - understand the Investment management process and how Aladdin clients use Green Package data for their daily processes. Candidate should use the knowledge to engage with BlackRock's clients to handle expectations for data quality and align the team's support with the clients' investment process
- Project Management - engage with multi-functional teams to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to Aladdin clients. Ability to contribute towards strategic projects for the business, data & technology projects targeting inefficiencies & automation
- Teamwork -Collaborate with groups within the function, Engineering teams to perform project specific quality checks and multi-tasking. Redesigning quality check process to identify impact worthy events and provide critical user input for modification of scripts to generate quality analytics
- Incident Management - ITIL background with sound incident management and problem management skill. Experience on ServiceNow tool.
- Technical/Communication Expertise -Use technical skills to troubleshoot high profile incident in limited time and work with technology team to resolve the incident. Broadcast communication to the stakeholder and keep them up to date until the incident is resolved
- Innovate- Initiate and drive platform and process innovations to support new business needs, minimize risk, enhance quality, and navigate the changing markets.
- BTech + MBA/PGDBA from reputed institute with good knowledge of analytical concepts. BTech + CFA (level 2) will be a preferred candidature.
- 1-3 years ITIL - Incident Management with ServiceNow expertise
- Strong technical background with knowledge of SQL, UNIX. Python/Tableau/PowerBI
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions to implement change.
- Knowledge of financial products in Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives, and familiarity with Risk analytics such as Durations, Spread, Beta and VaR would be an advantage.
- Be a 'Student of the Markets and Technology' by following the global markets to understand how macro-economic factors can affect the analytics and harness the technology to seek critical problems.
- Shift work required. Yes - 2 days weekly off not limited to Saturday or Sunday or consecutive. Standard business week is Monday through Friday and Sunday based on coverage needs. Standard business day is from 9am to 6pm but can vary based on need and other factors (i.e. Daylight-Saving Time in other regions and global holidays).
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.