Client Service Representative
In addition the team are responsible for ensuring that BlackRock's operational service offering continues to evolve in line with industry and client trends with the goal of offering our clients class leading operational excellence.
Within the CSM team the CSR will be responsible in providing outstanding day-to-day delivery of all services and products to BlackRock Australia's clients through call centre related activities.
- Providing outstanding "front line" telephone service to clients through the day-to-day delivery of all services and products offered by BlackRock;
- Provide a high level of support to our account managers in servicing Institutional and Retail clients;
- Own the overall operational client service experience in partnership with the Client Business throughout the client lifecycle i.e. administrative compliance issues and cut off times;
- Assist in projects undertaken by the department from time to time and assist in any process of change in the area;
- Focus on the partnership between the Client Businesses and the local, regional and global operations team to improve client service offering and quality of delivery;
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework around client servicing including review and validation of monthly metrics
- Engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients' needs
- Establish / enhance strong working relationships with key stakeholders within BlackRock.
- Champion awareness and knowledge sharing of business operations service and functions;
- Build and constantly develop your existing knowledge of the Business Operations' functions and keep current on major activities being undertaken and challenges and successes that are being experienced;
- Be an operational thought leader for our clients
- Proven experience in the asset management industry with exposure to a variety of operational and client service functions
- Professional telephone manner & administrative experience
- Attention to detail and strong comprehension skills for processing and quality control of client transactions – such as applications, redemptions, maintenance
- Previous exposure to the sales process preferred though not essential
- Experience in dealing with clients and associated operational risk matters;
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key Client Business and operations stakeholders;
- Ability to work proactively with others to resolve and escalate issues appropriately;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high self-assurance, energy and drive;
- Relevant tertiary or industry-based qualifications.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top