Associate, Recruiting Operations Team Lead, Gurgaon
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Associate, APAC Recruiting Operations Lead
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations function at BlackRock is responsible for the effective delivery and support of all operational activities across the Talent Acquisition function globally. The TA Operations team is comprised of Core Recruiting, Sourcing, and Research, Recruiting Operations, and TA Governance and Process.
The incumbent will be responsible to manage a team of analysts in our Recruiting Operations team, working closely with HR to deliver services across the firm, understanding client demands, managing deliverable while simplifying and standardizing processes. Additionally the ideal candidate will have experience providing excellent HR support and partnership in a fast paced, demanding environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set.
- Manage day to day Recruiting Operations team of approximately 8 individuals
- Oversee work load, flexing and balancing activity to ensure even allocation; manage SLAs for team
- Partner with regional TA Ops peers and global leaders to share best practices and ensure services are delivered on a consistent basis
- Build and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships with the APAC TA and TA Ops leadership in the region.
- Understand and communicate business and reporting requirements and changes that could impact the delivery of the services
- Troubleshoot issues, monitor risk and ensure mitigation plans are in place
- Build strong relationships and partnerships across the broader HR functions (Business Partners, Platform and Analytics, Recruiting, Rewards, etc.)
- Manage, coach and regularly meet and discuss performance with each team member, working to continually develop their skills and experience
- Participate in regular operational review meetings
- Ensure processes are compliant with all HR policies and procedures
- Recruit and train new and existing team members on new and improved processes
- Leadership and participation on ad-hoc and planned projects
- Pro-actively identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- 5-8 years of experience in HR, in a consulting/operations role in a global company, preferably in financial services
- Masters Degree in Human Resources would be preferred.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment .
- Must have excellent communication and proven client service focus
- Be comfortable working remotely with stakeholders and management (global leadership in the US, regional leadership in India and Hong Kong) and be able to respond to needs in a timely fashion
- Strong program management background along with organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment while providing strong internal and external client service
- Ability to execute operational excellence initiatives in a dynamic global corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top