Associate, Financial Reporting - Client Business
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
This role will be responsible for working with the Global iShares business to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce. The primary emphasis will be around CRM platform processes and enhancements in addition to client data management and analytics.
Specifically, this individual will help facilitate the evolution of the CRM platform, drive data quality management efforts, provide sales support around business processes & client data, and work with Sales Management & Strategy to develop key Sales performance reports. This role has a high degree of exposure across the entire global iShares business, and will regularly interface with the Sales, Management, Strategy, Technology, Marketing, Training & Support teams.
- Represent the iShares business on data & technology projects as needed, which includes defining business needs around evolving sales and client segmentation strategies; working with Technology & Support teams to then execute against these requirements; and supporting communication and change management aspects of execution
- Manage workload to successfully meet deadlines and assist other team members when required
- Demonstrate expert proficiency in all tasks performed by direct reports
- Respond to Sales and internal business partner inquiries to ensure needs are met and resolutions in place as it relates to the CRM platforms, data and the iShares business
- Develop relationships across the BlackRock organization to help facilitate and implement strategic Sales initiatives
- Design and produce ongoing performance metric reports, and provide insight to iShares senior management on key findings and trends
- Perform data analyses in response to ad hoc requests from Sales Management and other internal partners
- Support client targeting / focus strategies through CRM process changes, enhancements and data analysis
- Facilitate data clean-up exercises in collaboration with internal partners to maintain the overall accuracy of client data
- 4-6 years' experience with Financial Services sales organization
- Master's degree or diploma (desirable) - Finance
- 2 plus years of experience in leading a team
- Solid understanding and experience with sales processes and sales force optimization strategies, and how CRM technologies enable efficient execution of these processes
- Organized and detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong control / risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
- Ability to work Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and other MS applications
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation - responsive to changing environment
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Proven ability to multitask, manage concurrent efforts, and work to deadlines
- Dynamic, engaging style with ability to communicate across different audiences and levels, particularly to senior management
- Proven ability to synthesize information and make recommendations to ultimately drive decisions across multiple functions in an organization,
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving capabilities
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Collaborative and team player, ensuring overall business success
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top