About this role
iShares unlocks opportunity across markets to meet the evolving needs of investors. With more than twenty years of experience, a global line-up of 900+ exchange traded funds (ETFs) and $3.28 trillion in assets under management as of December 31, 2021, iShares continues to drive progress for the financial industry. iShares' funds are powered by the expert portfolio and risk management of BlackRock, trusted to run more money than any other investment firm.
About the role
As the retail investing space continues to grow at rapid pace, iShares is on a mission to make investing more accessible, affordable, and understandable for all investors. Our partnerships with self-directed, digitally led platforms, are an integral part of our success and growth amongst End Investors. Strong marketing partnerships to implement key business priorities are critical to activating in this space.
We are looking for a Direct Partnership Campaign Marketing Associate to join the US Self-Directed Platform partnerships business. The role sits in the Self-Directed Business organization. The associate will lead end-to-end co-marketing campaigns with self-directed investing platforms. This function will work closely with Paid, Owned, and Social Media teams, agencies, and other marketing and business partners. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer who can execute across media, email and digital co-marketing opportunities. They will also lead measurement and reporting across partnership marketing efforts. This person will be a critical player in the execution of our marketing strategy across key Direct Partners and influence our iShares End Investor Marketing.
- End-to-end management of paid media co-marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, strategy, infrastructure, briefing agencies, development, execution, optimizations, and measurement of impact
- Development and ownership of email and digital programs crafted to grow brand awareness & engagement, nurture customer relationships & loyalty, and drive customer acquisition & product purchase
- Expansion of marketing measurement capabilities and metrics across partner initiatives. Management of reporting and socialization of results and key metrics across leadership and stakeholders
- Brainstorming and pitch development of innovative campaign concepts for self-directed platforms that drive impact towards their goals, and grow partnership opportunities
- Working closely with Paid Media, Social Media, Earned, & Client Marketing to support execution of end investor marketing strategy
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in marketing campaign management, partnership, email, digital and/or paid media marketing
- A data-driven marketer with a track-record and passion for marketing analytics, measurement, and reporting
- Experience managing external agency vendor relationships
- Ability to lead multiple projects across collaborators
- Comfort working with and coordinating many partners, both internal and external
- Self-directed investment platform experience and/or passion for investing is a plus
- Experience in financial services and/or another highly regulated industry is a plus
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-M/F/D/V.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.