Associate, Digital Marketing
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Global Digital Team:
The Global Digital Team is part of the fast-growing global marketing function at BlackRock. Our team seeks to evolve and scale our digital product ecosystem to better engage a multi-trillion-dollar audience of investors, advisors and institutions. The Digital team is at the center of a company-wide focus on driving innovation in the financial industry, expanding how design, technology and data can serve our users better. We collaborate across the business to launch simple, user-centric experiences that embody our brand across our web, mobile, native app and digital assets.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. As a product manager, your chief responsibilities are to ideate, manage, and deliver the entirety of your product, moving from the nitty-gritty details to the future potential, and ensure a cohesion among them.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Support the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery.
- Inspire stakeholders and collaborate across the organization to help you bring your products to life.
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with users.
- Work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders to develop a roadmap, a clear product vision, and a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritize and iterate on this backlog.
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers and designers to translate the product strategy in to detailed requirements and prototypes for testing, delivering quick time-to-market products.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Define success and ensure that we are measuring it correctly; monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed learnings back into the development process.
- Drive product launches, collaborating with partners (including comms, marketing, social, etc.) across the business to develop and align on a go-to-market plan
- Act as a product management evangelist to build awareness and understanding of product at BlackRock.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, bringing technology products to market in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in fintech, financial advisory, and/or brokerage services preferred.
- Experience with iterative software development practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology.
- Familiar with using lean hypotheses and running product experiments to test and learn assumptions, in/validate hypotheses.
- Experience with the following tools & software preferred:
- Prototyping software such as Invision, Axure, Proto.io, Principle, etc.
- Analytics, A/B testing and usability testing software (Adobe, UserTesting)
- Workflow tools, such as Jira/Confluence, Trello, Realtime board
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with experience communicating product visions in a compelling way to stakeholders.
- Open, collaborative and proven team player, with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a strong intellectual curiosity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of a geographically-distributed team.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top