- Gurgaon, India
About this role
BlackRock is recruiting for Analyst role in their Rewards Ops team. This role will partner with global professionals from Payroll, Mobile employee operations, Mobile Employee Tax advisory, Mobility Partners across HR functions in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for supporting the Multi-Country Payroll function, beginning with setting up employee records in Payroll systems to validating the processed results and independently handling reconciliations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with KPMG, Mobile employee operations, Mobile Employee Tax advisory to receive payroll instructions
- Partner with Regional Payrolls (Americas, EMEA and APAC) to set up shadow payroll
- Understand the minimum requirements for setting up a payroll in each of the countries/ entities that BlackRock operates in
- Liaise with Talent Mobility partners and other stakeholders to get employee information necessary for setting up a payroll.
- Provide processed payroll results to downstream stakeholders.
- Manage queries from internal stakeholders on processed multi-country payrolls
- Maintain auditable records of all instructions received and processed
- Perform monthly reconciliations of instructions received vs processed and share with all the Global partners
- Develop and maintain Multi-country Payroll process documents
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement opportunities
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR operations
- Bachelors/ Masters' degree, preferably in Finance
- Prior Payroll experience preferred
- Must be open to work late shifts
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word (essential) and Workday (preferred)
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
- US/ UK/ APAC payrolls knowledge is preferred
- Understanding of cross border taxation preferred.
- A high level of attention to detail
- A positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Risk Management
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
- Problem solving
- Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal clients
- Adaptability / Resilience
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify, analyse and develop processes and drive continuous improvement
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top