Analyst - Developer
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock's AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
- Cachematrix simplifies cash management for leading banks and their corporate clients.
- Cachematrix is a premium Software as a Service (SaaS) firm that powers liquidity solutions for many of the world's largest financial institutions.
- Cachematrix is an independent company founded in 2003, built and owned by its employees who have focused their careers on fintech.
An Analyst is part of the Cachematrix development team working in close collaboration with developers, architects, quality assurance, project managers and business analysts. Candidate is responsible for performing Development for a project. Candidate need to have strong communication skills. Person needs to maintain strong technical insight across all parts of the system.
- Ensure high quality of coding and follows the design.
- Follows the technical standards of development and SDLC process.
- Collaborates with Architect, Project Managers and the business team to understand the system requirements to develop the best possible technical solution for the project.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- Must have 2 - 5 years of experience in Software development
- Must be a full stack developer with experience in all layers
- Solid experience in Database development using SQL and ETL tools (TSQL, SSIS)
- Development experience of Python and R is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Need to possess critical skills of being detail oriented, passion to learn new
- Experience with Financial Services application is a plus.
- Understands full SDLC cycle
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Vice President, Quality Engineering
Tyron works with the Aladdin Quality Engineering Team, focused on improving the quality of the Aladdin platform, reducing defects and improving productivity by building software to test software.
Back to top