Analyst, Business Management- Trading, Liquidity and Lending
About this role
About Trading, Liquidity and Lending Team
The TLL team combines BlackRock's market-facing transactional capabilities within one integrated, global business. The group comprises the firm's Trading and Primary Sourcing functions, and the Cash Management, Securities Lending, and Transition businesses. TLL plays an integral role in nearly all investment processes, and offers BlackRock an ability to maintain holistic views of counterparties and market dynamics. Within the APAC region, TLL has presence in 8 offices (e.g. Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai, Sydney, Gurgaon, and Bangalore) and employs over 80 people.
- Reporting to the Head of Business Development and Strategy, provide project and business management support to the TLL team
- Help drive the development and execution of TLL regional strategic priorities
- Support the management of budgets (expenses, headcounts and revenue) by partnering with Finance
- Responds to ad hoc corporate requests from the business and regions
- Assist with coordination of communications in driving the strategic planning process
- Diary management and acting as contact point for team members
- Arranging and monitoring business travel, including travel visa requirements
- Expense reimbursement and medical claims
- Keep track of the teams' meeting schedules
- Arrange workstations and assist in scheduling external / internal meetings for visitors
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- Assist in the organization and reporting of various committees that the team Chair
- Assist in the onboarding of new team members
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in financial services, operations or business management
- Ability to prioritize, working to tight deadlines and flexible to meet workload
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be self-motivated and flexible, and able to prioritize and follow through on assignments
- An effective team player, able to work with people of all levels
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- English required, other regional languages advantageous (Cantonese, Mandarin)
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.96 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock |
Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top