AMS/Sales Support - Associate - ICB EMEA France
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world's capital markets.
The position will support the sales team covering mutual funds, mandates, and client solutions.
The candidate will be the first point of contact for the day to day delivering of all BlackRock services and developing the client relationship alongside the Senior Account Manager.
The position will also have the following responsibilities:
- Coverage of clients and participate actively to the local sales effort.
- Responsible for client queries, liaising with internal stake holders, monitoring progress to resolution and ensuring that responses to clients are timely and of a high quality.
- Liaison with internal teams, Client Service, Operations and Portfolio Management Group to achieve effective outcomes and solutions for clients.
- Handle daily questions from clients about products and their strategy.
- Assist the sales team in BlackRock's Institutional division.
- Understand our product offering liaise with the relevant stakeholders across the firm.
- Create competitor analysis, work on sales presentations & pitches.
- Participate in Firm initiatives and projects.
- Host conference calls with fund managers and clients write up summary notes.
- Coordinate RPFs.
- Partner closely with different internal departments, including legal, compliance, and operations teams to ensure seamless a sales operations.
- Handling clients' questions / queries on product, performance, asset allocations, pricing and other sales related matters.
- Perform due diligence on clients and facilitate on boarding of new funds.
- Maintain the CRM system when appropriate, liaise with marketing on campaigns and events.
- Knowledge/Experience/ Competencies:
- Excellent PC skills, MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Fluency in English and French a pre-requisite.
- Good knowledge of finance services, products and the operational framework & ecosystem.
- Degree level education (CFA qualified an advantage).
- Dynamic motivated with excellent soft skills and strong analytical skills.
- Rigorous organized, and works well on a team.
- Client-focused, self-starter, autonomous, confident, team-player.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Meet Some of BlackRock's Employees
Lead UX Designer—New York
Sabrina handles a variety of responsibilities—from designing enterprise software, to managing and mentoring other designers, to championing user-centered design within BlackRock—in support of BlackRock’s continual focus on improving the user experience of its technology solutions.
Back to top