Aladdin eFront, Business Development, Vice President
- New York, NY
About this role
Aladdin eFront is seeking a Sales Executive to grow and expand our business within North America. This individual will be accountable for the business development of our market leading end-to-end platform supporting Alternative Investments. We are seeking a dynamic executive who will drive growth across the region in various segments of Private Capital. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospects to manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities.
- Identifying the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven eFront sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Uncovering key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive 'Why' the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect's perceived value
- Drawing resources from across Blackrock (Client services, Data operations, Engineering and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long-term partnership.
- Dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock globally, in support of growth and your clients
- 5-10 years of experience in consultative and value-based selling with a successful track record of leading and growing teams,
- Working understanding of private capital, key industry trends and experience in selling complex technology and accounting solutions,
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Entrepreneurial approach to large, complex projects, with a flair for problem solving
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
- People management and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and engage internal teams and translate strategy into action
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Back to top