Technical Support Manager
- Miami, FL
WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
The Customer Support Manager role is responsible for overseeing a team of Application Support Engineers who provide phone and email support to customers requesting software assistance. The manager is responsible for establishing department objectives, team goals, and reviewing individual performance metrics to ensure that client inquiries are being handled in a timely manner with the highest level of service. The Support Manager will collaborate with various teams within Allvue as needed in order to ensure clients receive exceptional service.
WHAT WE NEED
- 4+ years of experience Managing Client Support Representatives (CSR), supporting and troubleshooting Financial software.
- Thorough knowledge of customer services procedures and operations.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, with strong customer-service orientation.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and reporting skills are required.
- Investment Financial/Accounting applications and processing experience is preferred.
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of Investment Finance and associated principles is preferred.
- Knowledge of contact management systems, database software, internet software and Word Processing software is preferred.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and C#, experience with Technical Troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Engineering or other relevant field of study, or equivalent of education and experience.
- Manage Application Support Engineers who provide support for clients via E-Mail and phone.
- Assist in the troubleshooting process and resolve issues, when possible.
- Perform tasks at the highest level of integrity.
- Prioritize product defects to be addressed by the Development team.
- Serve as an escalation point for Support Analysts.
- Responsible for reviewing and assigning work, as needed.
- Mentor and train Support Engineers on best practices.
- Develops ways to improve productivity, while at the same time ensuring highest level of support.
- Track and report Client Services’ performance and workload to Managing Partners.
- Creates clearly documented policies and procedures for Customer Support Team.
- Maintain a high degree of organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Contribute to building a positive team.
- Perform Support Engineers’ evaluations and provide feedback on strengths and areas for improvement.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported. This position may be on call 24 x7 and is expected to provide support via cell phone and email.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top