- Miami, FL
Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Sytems!
What We Value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Innovation and creativity that comes from bringing people together from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for handling many day-to-day, month- and quarter-end tasks within the accounting / finance department; including account reconciliations, data entry, and management of accounting systems. They will work collaboratively with other departments throughout the company. This position also requires a level of independent thinking and analytical skills to allow for a high level of problem-solving capabilities, as well as the ability to research the treatment for accounting matters. They will also responsible for creating and preparing various financial and operational reports.
- Manage select key close closing processes, preparing, documenting entries and preparing related balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare accurate, timely journal entries in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Prepare and/or assist with assembling the schedules for quarterly reviews and year-end audits, including facilitation of external audit requests
- Act independently or as a liaison with personnel of various departments on special projects or accounting-related matters
- Assist with the documentation of financial reporting
- Assist with the development of the components of forecasts and budgeting on an as-needed basis
- Play a key role in general process improvements
- Answer promptly to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Other projects and duties as assigned
What We Need
- 1- 3 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Proficiency in fair credit practices, accounting principles and collection regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Experience with finance or private equity preferred
- Strong work ethic and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline.
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in our workplace and workforce
- Allvue Academy continuous training and education
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top