Software Engineer III
- Kyiv, Ukraine
WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
- Understand the current architecture, and adapt it as necessary
- Participate at design sessions and provide the own vision
- Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a future-proof solution
- Perform mentoring of the less senior employees. Do the regular code review.
- Write, test, and ship enterprise software
- Champion new ideas and technology to the team
- Find new ways to make us more efficient
- Work hard. Have fun.
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Great teamworking skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Demonstrated ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to mentor less experienced team members
- A CS degree (or similar engineering) from a leading 4-year university
- Deep understanding of .NET/C#
- Deep understanding of .NET/C# unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding of .NET Core
- Understanding of Cloud services (AWS \ Azure)
- Proficient understanding of the browser environment - DOM APIs, HTML/CSS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of testing methodologies and frameworks (Jest, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Deep understanding of RDBMS (MS SQL)
- Experience with document stores (Mongo)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top