WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
WHAT WE VALUE
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
- Build, lead, and manage a small team and contribute technically to projects.
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Research, evaluate, and determine the technical direction for team and projects.
- Architect, design, and build projects that scale, within deadlines.
- Assess and allocate resources needed to deliver projects.
- Manage software development tools; refactor code; create architectural designs; create user interface designs; and develop algorithms.
- Propose improvements to software development processes, tools, and environment.
- Prepare and present technical information to peers.
- Write high quality, production code.
- Provide subject matter expertise, mentor others, and reach out for help when needed.
- Juggle fast changing priorities, be process minded, and detail driven, and coach your teammates to do the same.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting support in development and production capacity.
WHAT WE NEED
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Experience leading a team (or teams) of engineers
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with integrated, multi-system, enterprise ecosystems
- Deep understanding of .NET/C# stack
- Proficient understanding of modern web applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of document stores (Mongo, etc.) and/or RDMS (SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.