QA Engineer - CRM - Kyiv
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Who we are:
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision-making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
- Able to function as a sole QA contributor to perform testing and provide quality assurance for multiple products
- Design, write, maintain & execute functional tests for multiple software applications
- Log and monitor defects and features
- Maintain testing environments and infrastructure
- Assist with software installations, upgrades, and trainings
- Create and maintain both product and process documentation
- Gather, analyze, document, and test requirements for unique business scenarios that differ across businesses and clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (Developers, Implementation Specialists, Account Managers, etc.) to enhance our product and services
- Propose departmental initiatives to help improve our processes and team goals
- Work hard & have fun
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in the area of Quality Assurance
- 1+ years of professional experience in WEB testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft based infrastructure
- Experience with WEB Developer Tool, Fiddler, Swagger
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective management and prioritization of multiple tasks.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English plus Ukrainian or Russian)
- Detail-oriented & strong work ethic.
- Experience with platforms Dynamics CRM, NAV, Microsoft SharePoint, Azure DevOps, TFS, Postman
- Financial accounting understanding
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ developmentprofessionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
- Friendly atmosphere
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top