DevOps Engineer - Kyiv
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Who we are:
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
What you will be doing:
- Automate deployment of infrastructure environments (cloud and on-prem)
- Develop, implement, and optimize the software build and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with developers and quality engineers to incorporate test and quality-related automation as part of the overall build pipeline
- Support the maintenance and clarification of system architecture diagrams and design specifications to aid development, test and maintenance of all environments (DEV to PROD).
- Build monitoring systems that notify on behavioral anomalies.
- Design, develop and maintain containerization strategy to improve developer productivity and to simplify deployment.
- Continually push own understanding of new technologies and how they can be brought to bear to make our work more efficient and effective
- Manage releases of software throughout a project, especially once the software is in active use during MVP release or pilot
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree with a major, minor or significant coursework in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience through an intensive study program
- 3+ years of professional experience in a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer role
- Proven experience with scripting using PowerShell
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with MS Infrastructure
- DevOps concepts and leading tools.
- Experience with TFS
- Experience automating software build, test, and deployment pipelines following agile methodologies.
- Experience safely automating deployments of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Strong proficiency in core TCP/IP networking and web services.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Back to top