- Chicago, IL
Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
What We Value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Innovation and creativity that comes from bringing people together from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
What We need
Required experience in:
- CI/CD (eg TeamCity, AzureDevOps, etc)
- Scripting Tools (eg PowerShell, Batch, etc)
- Configuration Management Tools (Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Some programming experience
Nice to have experience:
- AWS Services/Tools
- Azure Services/Tools
- Containerization tools
- Networking technologies
- Windows/Linux Configuration
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management.
- Work with internal teams to identify processes/procedures which could benefit from automation.
- Participate in design of new processes/tools to increase efficiency across teams.
- Write and maintain DevOps programs and utilities.
- Implement tools to improve traceability and performance monitoring of our applications.
- Debug and fix issues in production, staging, and development environments.
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in our workplace and workforce
- Allvue Academy continuous training and education
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top