Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Azure / Core - Kyiv
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Who we are:
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure (Azure IaaS)
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and infrastructure management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Liaise with internal team(s) and other personnel to address Infra/System related problems
- Provide (act as) 2nd and 3rd level escalation for internal IT/Cloud team
- Play an integral role in design, testing, and implementation of custom tools/applications that are relevant to the company needs.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers &/or DevOps to implement the fixes.
- Define and maintain infrastructure security, backup, and availability strategies.
- Write and Maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks to include working with DevOps team.
- Participate in the design of information and operational IT support systems
- Implementing Network Improvement and architect for the Corporate and Cloud
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft based infrastructure (Domain, ADFS, IIS etc.)
- Scripting skills PowerShell, CLI etc.
- Deep knowledge of authentication protocols (Kerberos, NTLM, SAML)
- Experience with Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
- Automation on PowerShell, ARM Templates etc.
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Platforms Dynamics CRM, NAV, Microsoft SharePoint
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet)
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Back to top