Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Automation - Kyiv
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Who we are:
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement Infrastructure as a Code concept
- Drive automate-everything approach
- Participation in CI\CD pipelines development
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based infrastructure
- Scripting skills PowerShell, DSC, Pester, CLI etc.
- Understanding of ARM templates
- Experience in applying IaaC concept in production environment
- Experience with Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
Good to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet)
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
Back to top