Client Services Analyst (Level I) - Miami
WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 420 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
Client Services Analysts provides phone and email support for customers requesting software assistance. Analysts troubleshoot and resolve issues when possible. Otherwise, the Analyst collects details to log product defects to be addressed by the Development team. Client Services Analysts take direct ownership of tasks and working directly with end users, network engineers, product managers, and project managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support for clients via E-Mail and phone.
• Provide product support during and following the software implementation process.
• Understand system specifications and validate software first-level functionality.
• Troubleshoot and analyze software defects and configuration issues when estimated to be under 30 min.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves first level client requests and issues concerning software.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective.
• Provide initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for requests.
• Escalate complex issues to appropriate team.
• Set client expectations for incidents that will be escalated.
• Creates clearly documented defect details for anomalies found during troubleshooting procedures.
• Accurately and efficiently communicate work around information to clients.
• High degree of organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
• Perform tasks at the highest level of integrity.
• Contributes to building a positive team.
• Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported. This position may be on call 24x7 and is expected to provide support via cell phone and email.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Engineering or other relevant field of study, or equivalent of education and experience.
• 2+ years of experience as a Client Support Representative (CSR) supporting and troubleshooting Financial software.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to work independently over 60% of the time.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, with strong customer-service orientation.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. • Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and reporting skills are required.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in an investment operations role, specifically in fund accounting is preferred.
• Investment Financial/Accounting applications and processing experience is required.
• A strong working knowledge and understanding of Investment Finance and associated principles is required.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications, specifically Excel data functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, management information systems, business administration or related field.
• English (reading, writing, verbal)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- 4 weeks paid time off
Back to top