Business Analyst (MS Dynamics CRM)
- Chicago, IL
Who We Are
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America and Europe. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
What We Value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates looking for more than just a job to pay the bills
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more than asked
What We Need
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity and experience with the data structure and objects utilized by Private Equity, Fund Administration and Family Office customers
- Understanding of various ways to visualize the data and ability to find the best way to represent complex data patterns and relationships for easy consumption
- 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Degree preferred but not required, relevant skills and work experience will be considered
- Ability to work with and understand our product solutions
- Ability to work with product owners and business analysts across the Credit and Equity teams to ensure successful execution of multi-product milestones
- Work with product managers to ensure the product vision is delivered in a high quality, structured way
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to oversee execution across the product lifecycle, include requirements definitions, acceptance criteria, QA, and release
- Develop detailed business requirements documents with inputs from product owner and product managers
- Continue professional and technical education, attending conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
What We Offer
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top