BI Dev Ops Engineer - Kyiv
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Who we are:
Allvue Systems is a leading provider of investment management solutions for fund managers, investors, and administrators in the alternative investments industry. The Company’s software optimizes decision making and streamlines processes to meet the needs of investors across private equity, venture capital, private debt, structured credit, and other alternative asset classes. Allvue serves customers managing over $2.5 trillion in assets on its platform.
Allvue was created in 2019 through the combination of Black Mountain Systems and AltaReturn. Allvue is based in Miami, FL with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Vista Equity Partners Fund VII acquired Black Mountain Systems in July 2019 and subsequently merged Black Mountain Systems with AltaReturn, a leading provider of solutions for private capital fund managers, administrators, and family offices, when AltaReturn was acquired in September 2019. The Company rebranded under the name Allvue Systems in September 2019. Combined, Allvue becomes the leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
What you will be doing:
The Business Intelligence Dev/Ops will be responsible for maintaining the deployment pipeline for reports, metadata, and SQL changes needed to support development initiatives on our Data Warehouse Product. This role will maintain a good understanding of the interdependencies of changes in software products to make sure changes are beneficial across all products. The person that fulfills this role will be able to communicate on a technical level to understand and explain test plans and requirements changes, as well as on an executive level to determine strategy. This person will be empowered to dictate the best timing of changes to provide the most functionality with the highest degree of uptime for the clients.
- Build, review and maintain the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines for rolling out changes to our Datawarehouse with a high level of communication to clients as well as internal product owners.
- Review test plans and the results of the Quality Assurance team to verify that the changes made match the requirements provided prior to and after deployment.
- Plan and Schedule deliverables to optimize client uptime. Maintain a calendar of client reporting schedules while balancing clients’ need for additional functionality and infrastructure changes.
- Continuously improve deployment and quality assurance processes by performing post-deployment retrospectives. Coordinate feedback cross-teams to facilitate more effective project management and quality decisions.
What we are looking for:
- 4 + years of equivalent work experience.
- Required hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline automation, Visual Studio Enterprise, SQL Data Tools, Quality Assurance Test Plans and Unit Tests, MS SQL Server suite of products 2012-2016 at a minimum.
- Preferred experience with Team Foundation Services\AzureDevOps and Powershell for build and deployment in the Microsoft space.
- TFS and Git as a source control
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Power BI, Redgate Tools considered a plus.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center
- Friendly atmosphere
Back to top