Application Support Engineer I
- Miami, FL
WHO WE ARE
We are Allvue Systems, a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Allvue has over 500 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
WHAT WE NEED
- A degree from a leading four year university
- Well-rounded personality
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Someone who thrives in a team environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Advanced SQL Server T-SQL skills and database administration experience, including in depth understanding of Join types, Sub Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Optimization, and other advanced SQL concepts
- Significant experience with XML/XPath/XSLT technologies
- Provides exceptional support while demonstrating problem-solving skills and excellent customer service.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members (Developers, Implementation Specialists, Customer Success Managers, etc.) to enhance our product and services
- Regularly performs triage and can quickly troubleshoot and resolve surface-level problems for any client.
- Has entry-level soft skills and is able to engage in a polite, professional and timely manner with difficult clients to explain in-depth issues and resolutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- An opportunity to work with some of the best firms and the best people in the financial industry
- The ability to create change in the product we sell, by using the very same solution (in a very different way) to perform your daily job
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
- Unlimited PTO
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top